Casework FAQ

One of the main reasons our office exists is to help constituents when they have an issue with Federal agencies. The following are some frequently asked questions that can help you determine if my office can be of assistance to you.

Do you reside in the state of Oklahoma?

You must be a resident of Oklahoma District One in order to be assisted by our office. District One includes all of Tulsa, Wagoner and Washington Counties and parts of Creek and Rogers Counties. If you are unsure, call our office for assistance or refer to the District 1 Map.

How do I receive a privacy release?

If you have determined that my office may be of assistance to you, you may fill out a privacy release form (download link below) or feel free to call our office directly to request one by email or traditional mail.

Privacy Release Form

Does your case involve a Federal agency?

A congressional office is only able to assist with Federal agencies. If you are having issues with state or other local agencies, please contact those respective agencies directly.

Does the case you are concerned about involve you?

Privacy laws require us to have written consent from any constituent to make an official inquiry. If you are working on behalf of someone else please contact our office to determine if we may be of assistance.

Is your situation a legal dispute?

As a member of the Legislative Brach, my office is unable to assist with court cases or legal issues.

What assistance can you expect from my office?

My office is here to assist constituents with problems involving a federal agency. Although we are unable to assure a specific outcome regarding a particular case, we may make inquiries as to the status of your case, obtain additional information, or direct you to appropriate resources or services. Our role is to assure you a fair and thorough review of your case and to seek a timely response from the agency.

If you are still unsure about this process, please contact our office here.