Planned Parenthood Investigative Video Summary
Center for Medical Progress
Additionally, last week I reiterated my commitment to oppose any government funding measure that also funds Planned Parenthood in a letter to House leadership. I was joined by twenty-seven of my House colleagues. You can view the letter here.
2. In a conversation with the actors who were posing as buyers of fetal tissue, Planned Parenthood Medical Directors’ Council President, Mary Gatter, tried to avoid “lowballing” while negotiating for “specimens” from aborted unborn children, and discuses using a “less crunchy” abortion technique.
3. The first installment in a documentary web series by CMP featured a woman, Holly O’Donnell, who once worked in a Planned Parenthood clinic collecting fetal body parts for a fetal tissue procurement broker. This video also included clips from the lab where the bodies of aborted babies are taken after an abortion.
4. Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains’ Vice President and Medical Director, Savita Ginde, discussed how to avoid being accused of selling fetal body parts. In this video Ginde also shows CMP investigators the body parts of aborted babies and the video ends with clinic employees commenting on a set of remains, saying “another boy!”
5. The Director for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, Melissa Farrell, discussed her affiliate’s experience with collecting and selling fetal organs for research. Farrell also refers to obtaining intact fetal cadavers, and boasts that her “department contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is largest in the United States. Larger than any of the other affiliates’ combined.”
6. The second film in the documentary web series by CMP again features a woman who once worked in a Planned Parenthood clinic collecting fetal body parts for a fetal tissue procurement broker, StemExpress. In the video Holly O’Donnell discusses her day to day work and alleges that “specimens” were sometimes collected without informed consent.
7. The third video in CMP’s documentary web series features a former employee of a fetal tissue broker, Holly O’Donnell, who worked in a Planned Parenthood clinic collecting fetal body parts for resale to researchers. In this video, O’Donnell recounts her experience harvesting a brain from a fully intact aborted baby.
9. The ninth video contains footage of meetings with Dr. Katharine Sheehan, former Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Pacific Southwest and Perrin Larton, Procurement Manager of Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR), a tissue procurement organization. In the video, Dr. Sheehan describes her affiliate’s relationship with ABR for “over 10 years” and how ABR is doing “big government level collections.” Perrin Larton described abortions where the unborn child “just fell out,” and also abortions where “everything will just get ripped up.”
Chronological video summary provided by Congressman Chris Smith (NJ-04) and the Congressional Pro-Life Caucus.